"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Monday, January 12, 2009

What have I done?!?!?

So here is how a conversation with McKenna went last night.

Mom: McKenna what do you want for your birthday?
McKenna: I want the REAL Snow White to come and have lunch with me.
Mom: Why?
McKenna: Well Cinderella already came so now I need a different princess to come and visit me.
Mom: Huh, we will just have to see.

I think in trying to give McKenna her Christmas wish I have gotten myself in a real pickle!

3 comments:

Liberty Williams said...

Sounds like you are in a pickle...but I'm sure you'll be able to find some girl with dark black hair that would be willing to dress up and play the role...Good luck to you!

Sarah: Der Wenigste Blog der Welt said...

Haha... she is a SMART girl, isn't she?! :) Good luck!

Justin and Stacey said...

She is too smart for her own good! Maybe you could tell her that Snow White couldn't get the time off from Disneyland. :)