"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Pics

So we went to Boise the other day and snapped a few pictures because I wanted a couple new family ones. So our friend Tori came with us and took a few and and I edited them. Let me know which ones are your favorites. I really like the first one, but I couldn't decide if I liked color or B&W. I would love to have opinions.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Genny said...

Very cute pics! I like the color one. You look awesome Steph. You look like you have lost weight. Way to go. I'm trying, aren't we all.

Trevor and Jamie said...

I love the pictures! I like the color one too! I really like the second family picture too! We need some new family pics! Someday...:)

k.k. @ thE b.y. said...

i love the second and third ones! they are super cute :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Super cute! I think I like the first and the 4th one down. The one with Travis and the girls and the one with you and the girls turned out way cute!

Sarah: Der Wenigste Blog der Welt said...

My favorite is also the 4th one down... I love the one of you and the girls too! So precious! :)

cathy said...

I love the first one! What a "Dang" cute family you have~you are really beautiful!

Thomas family said...

You look awesome Steph...Skinny Girl. Great pictures!!

Justin and Stacey said...

I liked the first one (the colored one) and the third one! Good work editing them.

-Justin