It's hard to believe my sweet boy is already 9 months old! (A few days ago) The time has flown by and I find the newborn days are quickly fading behind me. In many ways it is super sad to me and in others I want to run screaming through the streets that I only have 3 more months of buying formula!! Now when we throw away the last diaper that will be cause for serious celebration! Can you tell I'm excited by the over use of the exclamation mark!! I digress, back to my boy.
He has been such a joy to have in our home. I don't know if it's because he is a boy, or just the sweet spirit that he came with, but man alive he has stolen my heart.
Some of the things he loves are:
1. Horton Hears a Who (he will sit and watch this whole movie! He loves it!)
2. Baby food squeezed out of the little packets
3. Watching his sisters run around and be crazy, he thinks it's hilarious
7. He instantly calms down when he is upset if you hum I am a Child of God (melts me)
8. Being outside
9. His parents :)
Some of his recent accomplishments:
1. Sleeping through the night!!! WOOT WOOT!
2. Sitting up
3. Army crawling/scooting to get where he wants
4. Saying Dada (why do they always say dad first and not mom?!?)
5. Eating more variety of foods and loving it! ( I know you can't tell because he is so skinny)
We love you Kayson and can't wait to see what you do next!